Thursday, November 08, 2007
hi
Quick update.
The BIG Os are finally coming to end end,
left with the 3 MCQ papers
that's coming up next Monday and Tuesday.
I think my Lit was terrible,
but the rest was quite ok, right.
Just realised,
I GAINED 2kg, due to the
BIG Os!
I'm quite glad that my relatives were not a group of
those who did extremely well in their lives,
er, but were quite ordinary and normal.
Means no competition,
cause no one will be comparing how well
you are going to do than your cousins,
or nieces/nephews, etcetc.
Anyway, my cousins went to polys,
so there's basically nothing to compare,
as I am heading in a different direction as them.
And I am not saying anything degrading about polys
so don't exagerate something that's so picayune in my words.
I had never doubted my capabilities.
I believe that I'm able to do it.
Not to say that I'm arrogant,
or something,
but it's just I am confident of myself.
That's the way one ought to be,
isn't it?
Instead of worrying,
being so paranoid of where you would be going
in the future,
it's just simply more practical
to put in your efforts,
to achieve wht you want.
And you will find yourself
on the route to sucess.
That's my rule,
that's the way I live,
and that's what I believe in.
So, HCI still means:
Hmm... can, isn't it.
yup
That's all.
261107---111207.
somedays I am looking forward to.
The BIG Os are finally coming to end end,
left with the 3 MCQ papers
that's coming up next Monday and Tuesday.
I think my Lit was terrible,
but the rest was quite ok, right.
Just realised,
I GAINED 2kg, due to the
BIG Os!
I'm quite glad that my relatives were not a group of
those who did extremely well in their lives,
er, but were quite ordinary and normal.
Means no competition,
cause no one will be comparing how well
you are going to do than your cousins,
or nieces/nephews, etcetc.
Anyway, my cousins went to polys,
so there's basically nothing to compare,
as I am heading in a different direction as them.
And I am not saying anything degrading about polys
so don't exagerate something that's so picayune in my words.
I had never doubted my capabilities.
I believe that I'm able to do it.
Not to say that I'm arrogant,
or something,
but it's just I am confident of myself.
That's the way one ought to be,
isn't it?
Instead of worrying,
being so paranoid of where you would be going
in the future,
it's just simply more practical
to put in your efforts,
to achieve wht you want.
And you will find yourself
on the route to sucess.
That's my rule,
that's the way I live,
and that's what I believe in.
So, HCI still means:
Hmm... can, isn't it.
yup
That's all.
261107---111207.
somedays I am looking forward to.
date: 6 June, 10.43pm.
drinking: plain water.
eating: nothing.
mood: bored.
listening: all around me, flyleaf.
reading: nothing.
random: you dont have the rights to make decisions for me.